- CO2 powered; Non-blowback
- Unique 2x6rd magazine drum system
- Dual safety feature thumb grip and manual
- Classic design
- Laser engraved logos and individual serial no.
- Rifled barrel
Color: Gun Metal / Brown
The classic 1911 is an iconic and timeless design, still popular with Real steel shooters. The Dan Wesson Valor 1911 Airgun is no exception and will give Airgun shooters a real showpiece along with a great shooting experience.
It boasts not only a powerful and precision loaded shooting performance, it also utilizes a closed non-blowback systems which makes full use of the CO2 cartridge.
The rifled inner barrel promotes more power and precision, making this 4.5mm/.177 cal Airgun a great tool for any Airgun shooter.
The magazine uses a unique rotatable pellet 2x6rd drum system. Once the drum is empty, simply take out the magazine and rotate the switch to set up the loaded drum and insert the magazine again. The magazine holds the CO2 cartridge and is easily installed along with the pellets.
The weight of the DW Valor 1911 is very close to the real steel version, giving it both the look and feel of the real thing.
The Valor Airgun comes with a deep and rich anodized gun grey color, giving it an authentic look. Along with the traditional and classic checkered grip panels, the DW Valor looks the part from one end to the other.
Length: 8.66″ (220mm)
Weight: 2.18lb (990gr)
Magazine Capacity: 6rds x 2
Muzzle Velocity: 332 FPS (2.3 Joule)
Fire Modes: Semi-Auto
Package Contents: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Power: Co2 Powered
BB: 4.5mm (.177 cal)
Disclaimer: This is not an airsoft gun. Do not shoot at any person(s) or animal(s).
ActionSportGames is a worldwide leader in the business of replica firearms and accessories manufacturing – including Airsoft guns, Airguns, CO2 guns and firearms replicas. We specialize in 1:1 scale replica guns and accessories for fun, action, sports, entertainment and collection. Today were proud to be recognized as the innovator and manufacturer of the CZ EVO3 A1 AEG and having introduced several Airsoft versions of this popular Airsoft gun to the market.One of our goals is to become the preferred supplier in the firearms replica business through worldwide license agreements, quality brands and premium service – before, during and after sales.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It’s up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe “carries” depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can’t control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don’t allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public – it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
There are no reviews yet.